Do these challenges sound familiar?
Read over this list. You might be facing some of these challenges or issues in your town.
These are some of the SaveYour.Town videos you can use to help shape a better future for your town.
Our Downtown Needs Help
- Cheap Downtown Placemaking Ideas that cost $100 or less
- Reviving Your Dead Downtown
- Filling Empty Buildings
- The Arts Create our Future – More than just murals
- Bringing Life and Activity Downtown After 5
People are negative or stuck in the past
- The Idea Friendly Method
- Dealing with Negativity and Opposition
- Seeing the Small Town Future – Positive rural trends
- Before You Write Your Next Plan
- If Your Idea is Against the Rules
Our young people are moving away
- Connecting with Kids – Engaging with Middle and High School Students
- Attracting and Retaining Youth – from school age to young families
Our businesses need help with marketing and promotion
- Restarting Local Shopping – reopening after quarantine
- Shop Local is worn out! What works today
- Cooperation Creates More Customers – Getting local businesses to work together
We need more businesses, more jobs or a new approach to economic development
- Rebuilding Your Local Economy – coming back after disaster
- Refilling Your Business Pipeline
- Grow Your Own Entrepreneurs – the Innovative Rural Business Models
- Empty Lot Economic Development
We need more volunteers
- Finding More Volunteers
- Big ideas? – The most common mistake we see
- Events They’ll Attend – Creating them together
- Making Officials and Boards open to new ideas
SaveYour.Town Members get access to this library of videos to shape the future of their town.
- You can watch these videos on your own, watch along with a small group in your home or office or hold big watch parties (just be safe)
- You can start and stop as often as you need to, even rewind to catch a key point
- You can watch as many times as you want, no limit
Each lesson includes a 20 to 30 minute video.