Every town has to
All these negative people!
Learn which ones you can change
And how to leverage alliances
Negative people sabotage every new idea
People just don’t get along
Apathy and inaction drags us down
All small towns have them: the negative people and the opposition. And nothing stirs them up like you trying some new idea. How can you tell the difference between those you can change and those you can’t? Not every negative person has the same reasons. We’ll share specific recommendations for coping with the different kinds of negativity and opposition, plus how to tap the fluid nature of small town alliances.
- We’ll talk about the motivations behind some of that negative behavior.
- We’ll acknowledge that not every negative person is the same or has the same reasons.
- We’re going to make a distinction between those you can change and those you can’t.
- We’ll address the fluid nature of small town alliances and how they change.
- And of course, we’re going to apply the Idea Friendly method to dealing with opposition.
- Finally, we’ll share specific recommendations for coping with the different kinds of negativity and opposition you might be getting from people..